Friday, May 25, 2012

What Really Matters

I saw this on Pinterest and I had to share it.
I don't mean to brag, but I have been a champion my whole life. I usually win everything that I set my mind on. That's just the way I am. I've got competitiveness in my blood. I've never been turned down for a job, I very rarely lose a tennis match, and I make it point to get what I want. That's why it was hard for me to be at the tail end of the triathlon. I kept telling myself that the goal was to just finish, but I have to admit that it has been bothering me. This picture shows that there are so many people out there just like me... running with baby steps until we can be the champions we were born to be. I really honestly think I have finally found what will make me lose weight and keep it off. I literally am baffled as to why I never thought of it before. I love racing. I am addicted to it now. There are 3 races this summer that I've committed to: a duathlon, a 5k and another triathlon. And until I am physically capable of being the speed champion, I will continue to compete with myself and get better every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment