Monday, August 11, 2014

Be Good to yourself

As I gaze at the gulf, I'm taken back to this time a couple years ago. I was on my annual week-long August beach vacay and couldn't enjoy any of it because I was dreading going back to a job I was so miserable at. I tried so hard to rest my mind, but my thoughts continued to race about a boss that was ridiculous and mean. I was wishing I hadn't even come because the going back was so hard. I was getting nasty calls, emails, and texts the whole time I was down here, demanding an answer immediately. I was so unhappy. And now, I am actually looking forward to seeing my bosses and co-workers when I get back. I actually miss work. For those of us who value our careers, it is so important to do what you love, and love those who build you up and help you grow. I encourage anyone who is unhappy to take a leap of faith. It will change your life. It's this leap that has helped me find myself again, lose weight, and have a great quality of life. There is no sense in holding on to a fixable problem. In fact, it's ridiculous and mean to do that to you. 



16 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, taking that leap of faith is very important and that beach view looks this that you took. I know you really needed that vacation and enjoyed. Take care and God bless. Leeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is no sense in holding on to a fixable problem" well said! It is amazing how we can get into a "comfort zone" of living a life we hate. Only by getting outside that zone can we make huge improvements with our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lose weight juicing? Yes! You most certainly can and will lose weight by juicing. The weight you lose will depend on how long you juice and what you juice. Check out the juicing for weight loss recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sharing. I have read your letter with my mother.Thanks.Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy you shared this few blog. There is a concept of your article as the key to weight loss and take everything in moderation. But let me share you this, the goal is to stop excessive overindulgence. A small amount of saturated fat and carbohydrates is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is an amazing tips for losing weight.
    It is as good as the previous site which i follow
    to lose my weight. Anyone can follow it.
    Howtoiloseweight.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see your blog as I found lots of amazing tips to lose my weight .......other useful site to loose weight is

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing because you share all your experience with your blogs and encourage people to lose their weight.You motivate others to live a healthy and perfect life with blogs....I salute to you......Thank you very much for this blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Idea to share this blog is nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tips are really working for me as I lose 6 pounds in 1 week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Detox your body from toxins and feel lighter with increased enegry levels and maintain your figure and weight. Also Rejuvenate your Body and get an attractive look with Pure Colon Detox. Try once with this free trial pack of Pure Colon Detox and see the difference

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4A_-jx6ovg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you looking to get a bottle of Endovex? Did you know that you could order Endovex free trial? Right now, there is a special promotion. Pay just shipping and handling today and you can get your free bottle of Endovex.

    http://www.theendovex.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you looking to get a bottle of Endovex? Did you know that you could order Endovex free trial? Right now, there is a special promotion. Pay just shipping and handling today and you can get your free bottle of Endovex.

    http://www.theendovex.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apex Booty Pop is the hottest new butt enhancement cream out there. Get Apex Booty Free Trial Bottle from the link given below and Share Your Review.

    http://www.apexbooty.ga

    ReplyDelete