Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling Good

I saw a pin on Pinterest that said: "That moment when you know people will be able to tell you've lost weight." I had one of those moments! I was in a jeans kind of mood today and I felt great in them! It has been YEARS since I've been confident about the way I looked in jeans. One of the girls I work with was very complimentary about how I look today. She said that she could really tell I've lost weight! There is no better feeling!
Ok, now for some food chat. Don't you just love a fantastic meal that requires little to no effort? Me too. Here's a new fave. Queso Fresco and Chipotle baked salmon with hazelnuts. I know it sounds fancy, but so easy and healthy! Just a few easy steps... Preheat oven to 400, spray pan with olive oil, place frozen or thawed salmon on pan, spread Laughing Cow Queso Fresco and Chipotle cheese spread on top of salmon (it's only 35 cals per serving!), then sprinkle with hazelnuts. Bake until internal temp of salmon is 145 degrees. I paired it with a spring mix salad with light creamy baslsamic dressing. Yummo!

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    You are so inspiring! I have enjoyed reading about your weight loss journey!
    Your tips are really great too... it is about changing your thoughts, habits and surroundings.
    I have been struggling with these things.
    You are doing so well! Keep smiling and sweating! Congratulations on your journey so far...you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete