Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Blunders Bring May Wonders

Ok, so April hasn't been my best month. I had Taco Bell friday night, I haven't worked out hardly at all the last 2 weeks and i've been caving in to goodies at work. I have had tons of people tell me recently they can tell i've lost weight. Not sure how it's come off recently, but this has motivated me to get back in the game120%. My foot hasn't been hurting at all, so I started back on P90X2 this morning. It felt good. I'm determined to make the month of May my best one yet. It is the month of my triathlon after all! (May 19th for all you cheerleaders wanting to come :)
Here are some pics: week one, taken back in January:
Week 16 taken today:

5 comments:

  1. I agree. April sucked. Yay for back on track! And yay for P90X2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I wasn't the only one! Yeah- I'm starting it all over. Did X2 core! I'm ready for that Plyocide!

      Delete
  2. LORI! Omg your face and bust are totally smaller! Look at how different your shirt fits now! Way to go girl! Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Macons!! Thank you for all your support! Love y'all!!

      Delete