Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vacation to Fat Island is Over


Chips and dip. The greatest snack food in America. I've gone out to eat with my skinny friends twice in the last week. Both times we've had chips and salsa. I paid real close attention to how they dipped. I dipped when they dipped and I noticed something very enlighting about how they dipped. Word problem: 2 people reach into the chip basket the same amount of times, but one person eats half as many chips as the other person. How is this possible? The skinny girls broke their chips in half instead of eating a whole chip every time. Oooohhhh! I get it!
This might be common sense to most people, but remember I took a trip to fat island 8 years ago have yet to fly home. I am enjoying this journey so much. I love learning new habits that will make me a happier, healthier person in the long run. I wish I could hop on a rockett and zoom back to skinny land, but then I would miss all the sight seeing along the way. So, i'll just keep paddleboating home and soaking in all the new adventures along the way. And who knows? Maybe i'll meet a sea turtle along the way and get to ask him how old he is. Jimmy Plankton says they get to be about a hundred years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment