Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One Fugly Workout

Haha, one of the many reasons I love P90X2: they superimposed one of the workouts as "fugly!" If you've seen Mean Girls (great movie) you understand my appreciation for this.



Today I did Base + Back. And fugly it was!



At first I thought, oh, this one isn't that bad (remember, I am using resistance bands as a modification for the pull up bar). But then Tony said: "we're a quarter of the way through!" That's when I realized this one was gonna be fugly fo sho'. The whole workout alternates plyo and toning. I.E. you do 20 reps of some sort of jumpy lungy thing, and then as many pull-ups (or resistance band training), then back to plyo, then back to the pull-ups, repeat, repeat for an hour. Yeah, I can feel the soreness already. For lunch I'm eating blue corn chips with flax seeds and a grapefruit. I don't know why, it's just what I'm craving right now!

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl! I gotta try this fugly dvd with you!

    ReplyDelete