Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Snack Dance

At the first tv station I ever worked at, my good friend Tiffany and I would do the "happy snack dance" when we liked what we brought to eat. Sounds kinda silly, I know but it stuck with me. Here are some snacks that make me do the dance now:


These are awesome. Brown rice chips!







I feel like my co-workers are judging me because I am constantly snacking at work. I'm only eating good stuff, but I feel like when you're fat, people judge you no matter what you're eating! I love that my body is genuinely craving healthy food now. The girl that comes to take over my shift at night always brings in fast food. This is such a challenge for me and it's so annoying! Not her, me. I have struggled for so long now to not eat when I get off work, and smelling chicken fingers at 10:30 at night is hard to deal with!

1 comment:

  1. Now we can call it the "Healthy Happy Snack Dance!" I'm with ya Hinks! You can do it! I'm in the middle of a life style change myself. I want to eat more whole, minimally processed foods. I'll share all of the great foods I discover with you.

    ReplyDelete