Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Morning Yoga

Ziggy did Yoga with me this morning! Ok, really he was just being nosy...

The P90x2 yoga is really hard and it made me feel like this the whole time:

I can feel my muscles getting stronger and yoga was a little more bearable this time than the last. And, great news...my back hasn't been bothering me lately. I am finally getting over my cold too. You know what today is? One week from my 28th birthday. Remember how I said 28 will be my best year yet? Well, I know it will be. I am feeling more confident everyday. It hasn't even been a month yet and I am already seeing results. Just wait until 12 months have gone by!

2 comments:

  1. Go Ziggy!!!!! -Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Your inspiration is moving our trip to Greece a little closer to reality every day.

    ReplyDelete