Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hypnotize Yourself into a Healthier You

If you could hypnotize yourself into thinking that you disliked all the bad shit you crave, what would you choose? And what would you replace it with?

For me, it's: pizza, chocolate covered pretzels, chicken fingers, fries, beer (all kinds), gummy bears, ice cream/fro yo, diet soda (all kinds), crab rangoons, chinese food of any kind really, hamburgers I really could go on and on about all the crap that I love to eat.

Replacements(I am open to suggestions!):
Pizza: low carb egg pizza
Chocolate Covered Pretzels: hmmm...low sodium pretzels with natural peanut butter?
Chicken Fingers: fake baked chicken fingers (I will post a recipe soon)
Fries: baked sweet potato fries
Beer: red wine?
Gummy Bears: grapes
Ice Cream/Fro Yo: frozen fruit bars
Diet Soda: fresh juice/flavored water
Crab rangoons: Bueller? Bueller?
Chinese Food: Stir-Fried veggies with light, low-sodium soy sauce

1 comment:

  1. For me, it would be chips, fries, and red wine! Replacement? I love sautéed veggies and the drink? Hot green tea? V8?

    ReplyDelete