Thursday, December 29, 2011

Plyocide=Die-ocide!

Day two workout: Plyocide.

Again, some of the exercises I could not do and I had to modify them.

When I was done, I had to go outside and walk around with my hands above my head to keep from throwing up. No more coffee in the morning before the workout! I felt so nauseous because it was such a hard workout; I did not feel normal for about 30 minutes. The feeling was very similar to how I felt back in high school during sports conditioning. Every inch of body was beet red and I was drenched in sweat, but it felt great!!

I have eaten too much today, but as the Flylady says... babysteps!!! It is so much easier for me to dive into a workout program than it is for me to dive into a nutritional plan. Tomorrow will be better. Much better!

Plyocide wasn't quite as challenging as X2 core was because there wasn't as much floor work. Floor work is my nemesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment