Friday, June 28, 2013

Weigh-In Day!

Today was the big day! For two weeks I have been working so hard to get those 5 pounds off that I  gained.  Well guess what!? I've lost TEN pounds! Woo Hoo!!!



I started crying so hard today when I got off that scale!! All my hard work actually paid off. I have been so good for the past 2 weeks- better than I've ever been before for that many days in a row. I am so motivated now!

For two weeks I did not eat a single thing after dinner, stayed away from alcohol and sodas. No fried food. And drank tons of water. I stayed within 1600 calories a day and I made sure I exercised regularly. That's it! How simple is that?

I'm going to weigh in again in 2 weeks. I want to lose 10 more!

I have been absolutely terrified of this day all week. If I had not lost any weight or if I had gained I would have freaked out. I was at absolute 100% for the entire 2-week span. I was so scared that my absolute best would not have been good enough. Well it was and I plan on making it better!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I know how hard it is to not lose weight or worse to gain. It's a constant struggle to make the healthier choice and you are awesome for doing it! Keep up the great work!

    Jenea
    www.dunkin2dippin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete