Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 Calorie Caesar Dressing

I almost lost my s**t when I found this 10 calorie Caesar dressing recipe. You have noooo idea how much I love that stuff! I made the most amazing chicken Caesar pita today that will make you slap your grandma.

The Dressing (from www.h3daily.com):

INGREDIENTS:
2 ½ cloves fresh garlic
1 cup skim or low fat cottage cheese
1 ½ cups fat free yogurt
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 oz. plus ½ Tbsp separate fresh squeezed lemon juice
½ Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
PREPARATION:
Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
Store in air tight container and can keep up to 2 weeks refrigerated
Yield: 3 cups
Serving Size 1/2 ounce
Calories: 10
Fat Grams: trace

Here's what the dressing should look like once finished. Nice and thick:


After putting an ounce on half a pita (yeah, I doubled the serving size because it was just so damn good!)...


I had 10 ounces of dressing left. Holla! I know what I'll be eating this coming week!


I stuffed the pita with 3 oz of grilled chicken and mixed herb greens. It was the most amazing pita in America. Fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment