Thursday, April 11, 2013

Less than 300

I was filled with lots of <3 this morning. <3 for my family, my friends, and YOU. You, my readers, who trust in my words and support me in more ways than you'll ever know. For that I <3 you big time.


So why was I filled with all this mushy gushy crap? Because for the first time in YEARS my scale dialed in at  <300. I don't even remember the last time my scale pointed at 200-something. I think it was like '07 or '08. I have been so uber frustrated since I got back from camp because I had not lost any weight. Well, I'm not sure what happened over the past few days, but 4 pounds went bye bye!


Drink mostly water, and lots of it. Eat often, mostly plants. Exercise until you're in a caloric deficit (burn more than consumed), and have faith. Work at this with me, friends! We got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment