Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm out of Creative Titles

Okay, so I'm back to weighing every day. I've got to get rid of all stones in the jar on the right! I have another triathlon in August and I want to cut my time in half! I'm doing two-a-days until further notice. Food:
I have really gotten into the habit of enjoying breakfast. Right now I'm on a big Greek yogurt and granola kick. Above is Vanilla Greek yogurt with raspberry creme Brulee granola, peanut butter toast, coffee and orange juice.

This is my new favorite go-to quick meal. Target has all these awesome yummy microwave steamable veggie packs. I throw some pre-cooked chicken in a skillet, heat it up, and mix it with the veggies--- so good!

This one is a southwestern mix with tomatoes, corn, black beans, tomatoes, etc...

This was cilantro lime rice with corn. I really liked this one. These are awesome healthy, quick meals. I love to cook, so I feel like I'm still kind of cooking! (even though it's totally not!) Right now while I'm on my two-a-days, these meals are perfect because working out this much really does take up a lot of time. I eat half of the steam bag with the chicken for lunch and then eat the rest of the veggies for dinner at work. As a snack, I munch on pistachios or almonds before dinner. This also helps me with a saying my mom used to always recite: Eat breakfast like a:
Eat lunch like a:
And eat dinner like a:

1 comment:

  1. Good ideas for quick and tasty meals! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete