Monday, January 30, 2012

Lucky Number 28 is Today

Well, today is the day. I'm 28! You may remember a few blogs back I said I have always felt like 28 will be my best year yet. I have been bad food wise for about 4 days now. I am kicking my own ass into high gear today. I haven't worked out yet, but I will! I hung curtauns in my living room for an hour-that was a good arm workout, sheesh! Well, they're not really hung correctly. They're just kinda rigged until I find someone to do it correctly! I'm horrible at hanging things. Half of my paintings are hung with thumb tacks! Lol. Aren't moms the greatest? My mom got me some new weights because my other ones have become too light. I'm now doing p90x2 with 8 pound weights. She also got me a new yoga mat (you saw how busted up my green one is!) and a new stability ball. I thought I was being saavy by buying a stability ball from Ross. Yeah, it was all jacked up and didn't work. So, here we go! This week is gonna blow the speakers out.
Happy birthday to me:





Me and my sweet mama:

No comments:

Post a Comment