Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Staples

Things I will not be able to accomplish my goals without:

•Frozen veggies. I love frozen veggies. There are countless dishes to make and you don't have to worry about an expiration date!
•Good old fashioned chicken breasts. No meat is more versatile in the kitchen.
•Plain Greek yogurt (are you seeing a trend here? olive oil, Greek yogurt? ;)I won't even go into all the different recipes you can get out of one tub!
•Plain, unsalted, natural whole almonds. I get hungry so often that I have to have something substantial to snack on. I always have almonds on me to shut my stomach growling up.
•Water (duh).
•Coffee. I know I'm not supposed to have it, but I love coffee and it is one thing I refuse to sacrifice. I will, however, make a deal with you, Tony Horton: I will only have two cups a day and I will give up the creamer. Trust me this is huge for me. I work from 1:30-10:30 five days a week but still wake up around 7/8am so java helps keep me alert!
•My bike. I have a beach cruiser with no gears, so I get a killer workout.
•Eggs. Again: versatility.
•The love and support from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment