Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weigh Down

Here's the timeline: March 2011: Around 310 pounds. By November 2011 I weighed at least 330. Could have been more, not sure. Didn't care at that point. 

January 2012--I started to care. 

Here we are a year and a half later... 47 pounds lighter. I know I could be so many pounds lighter than 47, but the fact of the matter is that I HAVE LOST 47 POUNDS.

 I am aware that this is incredible, no matter how damn long it took me. 

I WILL continue to lose and NO ONE will make me feel like this is anything less than SPECTACULAR! 

Let's go guys, LET'S GET IT!!!


Here's what 47 pounds lighter looks like in the face.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Losing 47lbs is a HUGE accomplishment and you should be freaking stoked about it! You look great and I bet you can do things now that you couldn't 47 lbs ago. Keep it up lady!

    Jenea
    www.dunkin2dippin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete