Sunday, March 31, 2013

Departing Day

Sad day. I left Hilton Head Health today. The good news? I lost 8 pounds in the week I was there!! Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to stay there for a whole month and just totally submerge myself into the program!! That would be so amazing. We had a late breakfast, at 9am and it was so cute and Easter-y!






Since I had to leave early they packed me up a yummy little boxed lunch to take with me to the airport.





My friend picked me up from the airport in Nashville and I was starving. We went to our favorite Sunday night spot for dinner- Suzy Wong's. I ordered the Indian Chicken, but with brown rice and soy sauce on the side. I did have wine, though. It was scrumptious. I told him alll about camp and all the things I learned. My fear is that I will lose this momentum and I will revert back to old habits. I am terrified of that. I can only hope that I will remember how I felt all week and that will motivate me to keep treading on.

No comments:

Post a Comment