Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Two-a-Days Tuesday

I did two-a-days on Tuesday. I had an awesome run in the morning that consisted of some pretty wicked hills downtown Nashville. I clocked the run in my car the night before and it said it was two miles, but it felt like much more! Must have been the hills. On my dinner break at work I ran the stairs at Capitol Hill with some co-workers. These stairs are no joke! I ran them three times and then ran back to the station. It was a really good workout. Check out these bad boys:
I still get really nervous before I venture out on a run. My heart starts racing and I get a little anxious. I'm not sure why- I think it's because I'm so scared that something bad is going to happen. I pray for the smarts to know when to stop if I begin to get overexerted. I've started taking water with me as the days heat up. I ate really well yesterday and was under my calorie goal..until I got home from work. All of a sudden I was starving! I heated up a tv dinner pizza and ate it before bed :( Oh well, it was semi-healthy and definitely healthier than Taco Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment