Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Food.

I know I've said this a few times already, but I am so excited that my cravings truly have changed. It is amazing to me how our bodies communicate with us when we give them the chance. I don't eat a lot of meat as it is, but with it being Great Lent, I've especially had to follow my body's cues. I was really craving protein, so I loaded up the crockpot with black beans, onions, green peppers and seasoning and made a delicious black bean soup. Of course, I topped it with sour cream (light) and some cheddar. The old me would've either eaten a burger or chicken fingers.
I get so excited about packing my lunches for work! I look forward to chopping veggies and whipping some yummy dipping sauce. Having fun containers and lunch bags makes it even better :)




No comments:

Post a Comment