Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What a Difference a Month Makes

I told you I was going to weigh in on Feb 1st and weigh in I did. Ok, so the scale that I used on January 1st said I weighed 300 pounds. I got on my Wii fit and it said I weigh 322 pounds! Say what!!?? Someone is lying here... In other words, I have no idea how much weight I have lost. And I don't know which one is right. However, you can definitely tell in these pictures that I have lost some! Since I do not have a scale at my house, 322 pounds it is. Ugh. I guess that means I'll have to get more pebbles for my jar (see previous post). I am still nursing a wierd foot injury, so I did not do P90x2 today. I did some exercise on my Wii Fit instead. When I first started P90x2 I could tell that the balance part of Wii Fit helped me with some of Tony Horton's insane moves. When I did Wii Fit today I could tell that P90x2 helped me with some of the moves on there! They compliment each other well. The good news is that Wii Fit says my fitness age is 27, so that's cool since I just turned 28! :)
Want to hear some other cool news? I put on a size 20 dress today that was too small when I bought it! here it is:
Even though the scale says a nasty 322 pounds, I am excited because I have cheated a lot this month and to be honest, I really wasn't giving it 100%. Imagine what month 2 is going to be like when I do give it 100%! I am amazed at the results I'm seeing just from drinking a lot of water, staying away from fast food and exercising regularly. I am uber excited about this month and how many positive changes I can turn into new healthy habits.
Jan 1st:





Feb 1st:




Jan 1st:



Feb 1st:



Jan 1st:


Feb 1st:



Jan 1st:



Feb 1st:

3 comments:

  1. This is your month..Cupid says love ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you L-Heezy! Do your thing! I'm working right alongside ya!
    Bama Belle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I was wondering if using diet pills helps?

    http://www.getrxprice.com/catalog/weight-loss.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete