Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Set, Plank, Sphinx, Plyo, Jump!

Yesterday you may remember that I could not finish plyocide. I just wasn't feeling it. I ended up working out on my dinner break and I drank a lot of water. When I woke up this morning I felt a little better but my back was hurting some. I took some time to drink my coffee, do a little reading, drink lots of water and get good and woken up. I psyched myself up and I did Plyocide. All of it! My back was hurting a lot during the exercise, but overall it was a really great workout. The last move is set, plank, sphinx, plyo, jump! I actually completed the whole exercise and I kept up with the DVD! This is a big win for me. Yesterday's downfall really encouraged me to kill it today. And I did! My back is really sore today, but it is totally worth it. I was so proud of myself after my workout, I actually let out a few "hell yeahs!" I have eaten very well today with the exception of the GiGis cupcake I ate for a co-worker's birthday a little while ago. I gave into peer pressure. I am slowly but surely noticing a difference in my appetite. I'm not as hungry throughout the day as I normally am. Maybe there really is something to this eating breakfast thing! I have been making myself eat in the mornings like everyone says you're supposed to. I have been extremely tired lately, so I'm trying to figure out ways to give myself long-term energy that do not include a pound of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thank you! Your insight is so accurate on everything. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete