Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quick Greek Chicken Tenders

Don't you just love Greek chicken? But let's be honest, who has all day to cook it the right way? :) This is my adaptation. It doesn't taste quite the same, but it's pretty darn close. Preheat oven to 375, line baking dish with olive oil, put chicken in the pan (I cooked 9 thawed chicken tenders so I could make 3 meals out of it) and cover it with fresh lemon juice, garlic, and Greek seasoning. Coat the chicken really well. I used 1 and a half lemons (lemons are the secret to keeping it juicy) and I use World Market's Greek Seasoning. I love onions, so I threw a few pieces of red onion in there for good measure. Once oven is heated up, I baked for 20 minutes, or until chicken is 165 degrees. Oh, what's that delicous looking blob of green goo next to the chicken? I cooked red lentils in my slowcooker and they are scrumptious! Opa!

No comments:

Post a Comment