Friday, December 30, 2011

Cyber Shout Out

I started this humble blog two days ago and I already have almost 300 views! Thank you to everyone who has taken time to read this and offer support. I really will not be able to do this without you. I have so many ideas about what I want to include in my journey, so I hope you'll stick with me 'till the end. Or, the beginning as I would like to look at it.
I saw a quote on pinterest the other day that said "you can either wake up sore tomorrow or you can wake up sorry." This is so true. How many times have you procrastinated exercising until the next day and then never do it the next day? Which turns into the next day, then the next, etc... I personally love waking up sore. This shows me that my workouts are working and I feel proud.
I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and hearing your comments and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment